Etrinitee Web Worx feels strongly about giving back to the community. Because of this, we work with different non-profit groups to help actualize their vision. Our non-profit sites are 100% donated. This includes the design, code out, content integration, web hosting, and at times, the domain name registration. We are passionate about many causes which include but are not limited to: cancer awareness, animal rescue and care, child abuse prevention, domestic abuse prevention and heath care.
Etrinitee understands that many non-profits have a vision on how they want to give back to the community. However at times, they don’t know how to market themselves or know how to create a cohesive branding strategy. This is where Etrinitee steps in. We will help guide our non-profit clients through our tried-and-true branding and web development process. No matter where you are in this process, we can help.
As noted above, all of our non-profit websites are 100% donated. There are no set up fees or maintenance fees. All we require is proof that you are a non-profit organization with a 501©(3) filing status under applicable tax law and you are allowed to accept tax deductible donations. Although we would love to help any and all the non-profits that come to us, the harsh reality is we have to pick and choose these projects very carefully due to the huge amount of resources that we need to dedicate to get these projects done. If you have a non-profit in need of our services, please feel free to contact us. We will do a full review of your project. If it’s a good fit, we can start right away and you could have your site up in a couple of weeks!
To design and build a simple yet elegant, functional, logical, and efficient website for a non-profit organization with multiple stake holders in less than a week (100% Donated including web hosting)
- Communicate with the multiple stake holders to define all technical and functional requirements.
- Follow tried and true web development standards and formulate a project plan with milestones associated to specific dates and time.
- Build a mockup in Adobe Photoshop and submit it to the stake holders for review. Once reviewed, make necessary changes and submit for final review.
- Engineer the code using latest SEO and CSS standards.
- Integrate all collateral to create a BETA website which is uploaded to Etrinitee powered web hosting.
- QA BETA website and fix bugs internally while stakeholders run external QA review.
- All bugs and issues are fixed and uploaded to the web server.
- Site is launched!